The main motivation behind this webapp was to create a nice, dynamic GUI to play xiangqi puzzles, which didn't seem available at the time. We currently have about 18,000 puzzles in the database.We recently added the following features, which still need some polishing:
We're planning to keep the app ad free and free to use - and possibly open source. In the future we hope user contributions will be sufficient to cover server costs.
If you like our project and want to help us, there are a few things you can do:
- You can support us on ko-fi.
- You can visit our store, we have t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, stickers, etc.
- If you are a software developer, you can use our referral link to our host DigitalOcean. This way you can get 200$ of credit - we'll also receive 25$ of credit once you spent 25$. This will decrease our server bill. So far we can honestly say we are very happy with their services!
- And of course, you can share the link with your friends and play some games.
Feel free to come talk to us via those different channels; to report bugs, provide feedback, discuss new features, propose changes or discuss anything xiangqi or chess related.
- Join our Discord server
- Open a ticket on the dedicated GitHub repository (for bugs reports and change requests)
- Follow current developments and provide feedback on the GitHub project board
- Click sound by by irinairinafomicheva from Pixabay
- Trophy icons by Freepik
- Rotation icon by Freepik
- Coordinates icon by TravisAvery
- Right/Wrong icons by Poorna Chandra Ghanta
- Flags icons https://flagicons.lipis.dev/
- Traditional pieces from Wikimedia
- Elephant design by Rumbig